Coates Kokes is looking for a strategic-minded senior account manager to lead and manage multiple agency accounts.
Desired experience – The ideal candidate will have or be:
- A track record of leading client relationships.
- A history of writing and contributing to strategic marketing plans in support of clients’ business and operational goals.
- Project and budget management acumen.
- A team player who is used to leading multi-disciplinary project teams and has familiarity managing creative development, media planning and public relations.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Expertise in utilizing research to inform campaign design and analytics to guide on-going implementation.
- Five years minimum experience in media communications.
Responsibilities include – The day to day of the job:
- Working on two to three agency accounts at the same time.
- Translating client input and information into actionable direction for agency efforts.
- Leading marketing plan development.
- Developing insightful creative briefs.
- Creating reports and presentations for clients.
- Coordinating with others on the team from agency principals to the most junior staff.
- Contributing to the agency’s purpose-driven culture.
About Coates Kokes:
Coates Kokes is a Certified B-Corp full-service marketing firm with 20 employees all based in Portland. We were incorporated in Oregon in 1978. That’s a very long run. Especially in “agency years.” We attribute that longevity to hard work, curiosity, a willingness to adapt and no small amount of sticking to the Golden Rule. We believe that good is contagious. So, we’ve always treated clients the way we want to be treated, and we’ve sought out partners and teammates that treat the world pretty well, too.
Salary and Benefits:
Coates Kokes pays competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package including:
- Fully covered health and dental insurance
- Paid monthly transit passes
- Paid vacation, paid time off for volunteer efforts and an extra holiday on your birthday
- 401K matching and charitable donation matching
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.