Media Planner/Social Media – Web Analyst
Coates Kokes is looking for an analytical and motivated individual to join its media and account services teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Two years of agency experience.
- A team player who will work under the direction of the leaders of our media and account services departments and actively collaborate with accounting and creative.
- Strong quantitative skills: Beyond general detail, this position will need to be able to elicit the story behind the numbers.
- The ability to multi-task: We have about a dozen clients active in paid media, and this position will work on all of them over time – most often several simultaneously.
- The interest in a breadth of topics: We work in categories from public health to food & beverage to sustainability.
- A willingness to learn: The industry will only continue to evolve.
- Experience with Google Analytics and paid social platforms required.
- Understanding of Nielsen products and Strata preferred.
- Meeting with vendors and evaluating proposals.
- Contributing to media plans.
- Analyzing vendor reports, including metric reports.
- Utilizing Google Analytics and social media insights platforms.
- Creating reports and presentations for clients.
- Developing digital strategies and coordinating with social media.
- Sending insertion orders and traffic instructions to the media.
- Reconciling media invoices with media schedules and placement.
Opportunities for Growth:
- There’s room to grow in this position and assume more departmental responsibility over time.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.